The aims and purpose of the Camarilla Mask™ consciousness are cultural, philosophical, scientific as well as philanthropic; it aims to restore to man its ancient heritage of wisdom, knowledge of the truths of being and to inculcate beauty of its lofty ethical code.
- Share African Cultural Stories, Legends, and Tales amongst men/women exposed to Camarilla Mask™
- To propagate the 16 Tribes® ethnic knowledge of unity, and to demonstrate that this unity is fundamental in nation building.
- To form an active brother/sisterhood community, without distinction of ethnic group, creed, sex, caste, or background.
- To study ancient & modern spirit, science, and philosophy.
- Investigate the innate human powers within the vessel.
If the Negro is inferior why circumvent him; why suppress his talent and initiative; why rob him of his independent gifts; why fool him out of the rights of country; why imprison his intelligence and exploit his ignorance; why keep him down by the laws of inequality? Why not leave him alone to his own intelligence; why not give him a chance to grow and develop as he sees fit; why not free him from the incubus of a "forced upon" superiority; why not allow him, free and unhampered, to travel toward nationhood? If the whites are good sports, they will give the blacks a chance, and I predict, that in fifty years, undisturbed or unmolested, I will show you a nation of proud, refined and cultured black men and women, whose comeliness will outshine that of the age of Solomon. -Marcus Garvey
- Garvey, Marcus, Amy Jacques Garvey, and E. U. Essien-Udom. Philosophy and Opinions of Marcus Garvey, or, Africa for the Africans. [London]: Frank Cass & Co., Ltd, 1967.